CES2017: TP-Link Showcases New Wireless Solutions
Latest posts by Kok Kee (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy A (2017) Smartphones Put “A” in Auspicious - January 21, 2017
- Sony EXTRA BASS Audio Lineup Expanded - January 20, 2017
- Samsung CFG70 Curved Quantum Dot Gaming Monitor Arrives in Malaysia - January 20, 2017
TP-Link is one of the world’s leader in wireless solutions, and they’ve just showcased many of their new products in CES2017.
From what I can see here, TP-Link has definitely updated their brand new lineup of wireless solutions with their latest philosophy in product design. It’s been a long time coming since its announcement in late August last year, and only now that we get to see their brand new product design.
I have to say that their products now look much sleeker and has a modern feel to it. Of course, the TP-Link AC2300 does take a very similar look when compared to the TP-Link AC3150 that we’re reviewed here recently.
Here are the highlights regarding CES2017 TP-Link announcements:
- Deco M5 Router – uses WiFi mesh technology for seamless wireless connectivity throughout every room in the house
- Deco M5 Plus Router with Powerline – combines both the Deco M5 Router with powerline technology into a small form factor
- AC2300 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router – has Wave 2 WiFi for super speeds for multiple devices at once. Also comes with a priority setting to minimize lag on games.
- RE650 AC2600 WiFi Range Extender – powerful extender with great AC WiFi speeds and capabilities
For the full information, visit www.tp-link.us/CES.