- Page 1: Introduction
- Page 2: Design
- Page 3: Connectivity & Ports
- Page 4: Display
- Page 5: Cameras
- Page 6: Software - Android 8.1.0 Oreo with MIUI Global 10.0
- Page 7: Performance & Gaming
- Page 8: Battery & Charger
- Page 9: Wrapping up the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite review
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite comes with a 6.26-inch 2280×1080 pixel IPS LCD screen with a medium-sized notch. I would love it if Xiaomi can trim it down and perhaps opt for the waterdrop notch style, though.
This is also another difference between the Mi 8 Lite and the Mi A2. The Mi A2, although with a lower screen-to-body ratio, does not have a notch.
Upon booting up the Mi 8 Lite for the first time and using the apps that I usually use, I realize one glaring issue with the screen quality – and that’s the color it produces. For some reason the colors just look washed out and a little faded compared to other screens. And yes – it’s still not as good even after the MIUI 10 update.