Over the course of this weekend, from 19th to 21st July 2019, Realme Malaysia is having a roadshow at Sunway Pyramid at Blue Concourse with their new theme in mind – Dare To Leap. With it comes with a lot of challenges ranging from rock climbing to racing games and ring-tossing.
This roadshow here has challenges for all sorts of difficulty – ranging from the beginner to expert level of challenges:
- Dare To Leap Weekend – Beginner
- Leap with accuracy with ring-tossing. “Like” Realme Malaysia onFacebook to get two extra ring tosses for this challenge.
- Dare To Leap Weekend – Intermediate
- Leap with speed by competing in car racing game. The winners of this challenge will receive limited edition Realme pouches or bottles.
- Dare To Leap Weekend – Advanced
- Leap with power by competing in the rock-climbing challenge. Reach to the top and ring the bell to win either a Realme smartphone or cash prizes. Remember that there are only 3 winners a day.
Realme is also updating the prices for the Realme 3 Pro. For the 6GB RAM + 128GB variant, it is now priced at only RM999. This is the best choice of a smartphone under RM1k for now. Packed with the Snapdragon 710 and 6GB of RAM, you can get a lot of performance and excellent gaming experience out of it.
Moreover, having 128GB of storage with expandable microSD card slot means you can store your entire library of music alongside with plenty of movies in your phone while on the go.
With its relatively big screen and a tiny notch at the top of the screen, you can enjoy your movies on the go with a really nice view. The cameras on the Realme 3 Pro is also very competent, as shown in our full in-depth review of the Realme 3 Pro here.