- Page 1: Introduction
- Page 2: Design
- Page 3: Connectivity & Ports
- Page 4: Display
- Page 5: Cameras
- Page 6: Software – Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Page 7: Performance & Gaming
- Page 8: Battery & Charger
- Page 9: Wrapping up the Samsung Galaxy M20 review
When Samsung made the announcement that they are entering the mid-range market with a slew of smartphones and with new phones coming to the market every month, we were excited to see what Samsung is able to bring to the market. And here we have the Samsung Galaxy M20 from the new M-series of mid-range smartphones.
Just how well does the Samsung Galaxy M20 compete against other mid-range smartphones? Let’s find out in this review here.
We only have the phone itself for this review. We can confirm that the Galaxy M20 comes with a USB-C cable and also a Samsung Adaptive Fast Charger since it does support 15W fast charging too. This is the same charger that is found on the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note flagship smartphones too.