For those who have heard – yes, the Dota 2’s upcoming Major will be at Kuala Lumpur! Many people have already secured their tickets as pre-sale tickets of the Kuala Lumpur Major have sold out. But fret not, tickets are officially available for purchase later today at 3pm.
There will also be limited early bird tickets with 10% discount, starting from 3pm onward. Prices will return to its regular prices once the early bird ones are sold out.
The Kuala Lumpur Major will be happening at Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil on 16th November 2018 to 18th November 2018. On these 3 days, there will be pure Dota 2 action for 3 days.
There are a total of 3 different tiers of tickets for you to choose from, and the price ranges from RM180 to RM600:
- Immortal (Regular Price: MYR600)
- Reserved seating on the lower ring with the best view on stage (E-Redemption Ticket for Lanyard and Tag)
- Goodie bag worth MYR150 with surprise gift
- Lucky draw
- Priority Lane for meet and greet with pro teams
- Priority to purchase Secret Lab gaming chair at special price (For residence of Malaysia only, used by teams during earlier stages at the hotel, condition as is basis, no warranty provided)
- Divine (Regular Price: MYR330)
- Free seating on the lower ring (E-Ticket)
- Lucky draw
- Privilege to purchase Secret Lab gaming chair at special price, while stock last (For residence of Malaysia only, used by teams during earlier stages at the hotel, condition as is basis, no warranty provided)
- Ancient (Regular Price: MYR180)
- No frills, only 3 days of Dota 2 action
- Free seating on the upper ring (E-Ticket)