Garmin Malaysia today announced the Venu, a brand new GPS smartwatch with a vibrant AMOLED screen and wide range of 24/7 health monitoring features. With a battery life up to 5-days in smartwatch mode, users won’t miss out on any valuable health insights.
The new inclusion of the AMOLED screen breaths a new life into the smartwatch as the animation and graphics look a lot more vivid than its LCD counterpart. The new addition to the Venu is the on-device animated workouts for strength training, cardio, yoga and Pilates. With GPS, Elevate wrist-based heart rate, and over 20 built-in indoor and outdoor sports apps, this smartwatch is packed with features to keep up with a varied and active lifestyle.
The Venu provides all-day connection and convenience with a host of smart features including:
- Notifications: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more. Android users can reply to text messages from the device.
- Music: Download songs or playlists, including those from third-party music services like Spotify, Amazon Music, and Deezer, right to the wrist.
- Safety tracking: Incident detection (during select activities) and assistance in sending the real-time location to emergency contacts.
- Personalisation: Choose from a variety of gorgeous live watch faces, apps and widgets from the Garmin Connect IQTM store app. Users can even upload their own photos and turn them into watch faces.
Pricing & Availability
|Display||1.2-inch 390*390 AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Battery||Up to 6 days (smartwatch mode)
Up to 6 hours (Active + GPS + music mode)
|Connectivity||Bluetooth and ANT+|
|Water Rating||Swim, 5 ATM|
|Dimension||43.2 * 43.2 * 12.4 mm|
The Venu features a 1.2″ screen and is available in:
- Black with Gold Hardware
- Light Sand with Rose Gold Hardware
- Granite Blue with Silver Hardware
- Black with Slate Hardware
The Garmin Venu will be available from 9th October 2019 at the suggested retail price of RM 1,799 at all authorised Garmin retailers. Garmin will also be hosting a roadshow at Midvalley Megamall East Atrium Wing on 9th – 13th October 2019.