Adobe has recently launched major updates to its flagship Creative Cloud tools and services. These updates includes dramatic new features in its flagship applications as well as performance enhancement across Creative Cloud applications. It also comes with updates to Adobe Stock which gives deeper integration within Creative Cloud including the addition of an all-new Premium Collection of high quality stock content. This new release targets mainly towards designers, photographers and filmmakers, given the difficulty they faced every day.
“We have two key goals with this release: saving our customers time and helping them jump-start their creative engines.” – Bryan Lamkin, VP & GM of Adobe Digital Media
According to Adobe, today’s release of Creative Cloud will help make productivity much faster and productive. From the integration of Adobe Stock into CC experience, to amazing new features like Content-Aware Crop in Adobe Photoshop, this release will expedite the creative process for millions of their customers.
Some of the performance enhancements for the Creative Cloud applications are listed below:
- Content-Aware Crop in Photoshop – which automatically fills in the gaps when you rotate or expand a canvas beyond the original image size.
- Face-Aware Liquify in Photoshop – an easy way to create artistic effects with facial features using the Liquify Tool while keeping the face in proportion.
- Match Font in Photoshop – innovative font recognition technology that has the ability to recognize and identify licensed fonts and automatically suggest fonts available on your computer system or available to license through Adobe Typekit.
- Character Animator Preview in After Effects – matches an animated character to a real-life actor’s speech and movements.
- Virtual Reality in Adobe Premiere Pro – including ‘field of view’ mode for previewing content.
- Fast Export in Adobe Illustrator – allowing users to export assets to multiple formats and resolutions with a single click.
- Photoshop productivity enhancements including a 4x performance improvement when working with fonts and Content-Aware Fill features.
The updates for the Creative Cloud desktop applications are now available for download if you already subcribed to the Creative Cloud membership. If you’re interested to subscribe now, you can visit https://creative.adobe.com/plans for more information regarding the membership fees.