GoPro has announced that the new HERO10 Black flagship camera is moving its way into Malaysia pretty soon.
At the heart of this new camera is the GP2 processor powering improved video algorithms such as local tone mapping (LTM) and 3D noise reduction that captures finer details and contrast even in low light while the superior 23.6MP sensor is capable of capturing video resolution up to 5.3K/60fps, 4K/120fps and 2.7K/240fps – all the power you need inside this little device that you can take it with you anywhere.
Elevating the entire user experience is the addition of the HyperSmooth 4.0 tech that automatically stabilizes and balances your footage up to a tilt limit of 45°. Other than that, you can also access your photos and videos in 3 convenient ways: Automatic Upload via GoPro Cloud, Wireless and Wired through the Quik app.
Here are some of the other core features and standard specifications that you might need.
- Power Tools: HindSight, LiveBurst, Scheduled Capture, and Duration Capture
- SuperPhoto + HDR
- Night Lapse Video
- RAW Photos
- Digital Lenses Providing Ultra-Wide (SuperView), Wide, Linear, and Narrow Perspectives
- Voice Control with 13 commands in 11 languages + 6 accents
- 3 Microphones with Advanced Wind-Noise Reduction
- Stereo + RAW Audio
- Custom Presets + On-Screen Shortcuts
- Built-in Folding Mounting Fingers for Attaching the Camera to GoPro Mounts
- Rugged + Waterproof to 33ft (10m)
- Fast-Charging Compatible
- Compatible with Media Mod, Display Mod, Light Mod, and Max Lens Mod (support coming in a post-launch firmware update)
Pricing and Availability
Available starting late September which is around next week, the new GoPro HERO10 Black can be acquired at the price of RM2,399 through select retailers in Malaysia.