When it comes to networking technologies, Cisco is accepted by many as one of the best companies in the field. Its products and services are widely used across the world by all types of consumers. Since Cisco is keen to keep its place at the top of the IT market, the company works to ensure that consumers get sufficient and reliable help from IT professionals who handle Cisco products. Therefore, Cisco has a multi-level certification program that helps to prove one’s skills in a certain technology/product. Cisco certification levels include entry, associate, professional, and expert levels. As the candidates move through the certification program, the complexity of exams and qualifying criteria increases, but they build their expertise as a result.
The most popular Cisco certifications are found at the associate level. The CCNA Cyber Ops credential is one of them. This certification can be obtained in two different ways. The first way includes passing two exams. They are 100-105 ICND1 (Interconnecting Cisco Networks Devices Part One) and 200-150 ICND2 (Interconnecting Cisco Networks Devices Part Two). The other way of obtaining this certification is by taking 200-125 composite exam. Visit the website.
The CCNA R&S certification requires no prerequisites, but candidates have to be knowledgeable in Cyber Ops technologies in order to pass the test(s). In this paper, our focus is on 200-150 ICND2 exam. We will highlight what it contains and how to pass it easily using the ExamSnap website.
200-150 Exam Details
200-150 ICND2 is a 90-minute assessment that tests the candidate’s knowledge in Cyber Ops technologies. It contains 55–65 questions which revolve around the topics related to LANs, WANs, IPv4 and IPv6 routing, and infrastructure services and maintenance. More details regarding the exam topics are listed below:
- LAN Switching Technologies
- Troubleshooting and configuring VLANs across multiple switches
- Troubleshooting and configuring inter-switch connectivity
- Troubleshooting and configuring STP protocols
- Describing the advantages of chassis aggregation and switch stacking
- Describing threat mitigation techniques
- Routing Technologies
- Configuring and troubleshooting Inter-VLAN routing
- Comparing link-state and distance vector routing protocols
- Comparing exterior and interior routing protocols
- Troubleshooting and configuring OSPFv2 for IPv4
- Troubleshooting and configuring single and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Configuring EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- WAN Technologies
- Configuring and verifying MLPPP and PPP on WAN
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and verifying client PPPoE interfaces with the help of local authentication
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and verifying GRE tunnel connectivity
- Describing WAN topology and access connectivity options
- Infrastructure Services
- Troubleshooting and configuring basic HSRP
- Describing basic concepts of QoS
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and verifying IPv4 and IPv6 access lists for traffic filtering
- Using APIC-EM Path Trace ACL analysis tool to verify ACLs
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Configuring and verifying protocols for device monitoring
- Using ICMP echo-based IP SLA to troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Using a local SPAN to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Troubleshooting Layer 3 connectivity issues
How to Prepare for Exam 200-150
There are various ways that candidates can prepare themselves for their exam. Some options may include enrolling in an online or classroom training depending on the availability in your country. During training courses, the learning process is directed by qualified instructors, and you have the advantage of one-on-one interaction with them. Also, candidates may obtain some self-learning materials such as books which are available at the Cisco press store.
While the already mentioned methods are useful in the exam preparation process, we would also like to recommend another effective preparation method which will help you pass your 200-150 exam with ease. This is the use of online resources. However, when using online resources, it might be challenging to identify reputable websites. Some platforms don’t provide what they claim to have, and you may end up getting incorrect or outdated information and failing your exam. To avoid this, we advise that you use the ExamSnap website for your preparation. At this site, you will access updated exam dumps and other useful materials that will help you pass your 200-150 exam without difficulties.
Benefits of Passing Exam 200-150
If you are wondering what you will gain for dedicating your time and investing your money in passing your exam, we have some good news for you. After passing 200-150 exam, you will receive the CCNA Cyber Ops certification. There are many benefits that will come your way, and here are just a few of them:
- A better salary since you’ll be more valuable in your organization and your employer would want to keep you.
- Respect among your peers since you’ll get in-depth knowledge and skills that fit various job roles.
- If you are a beginner, you will be more marketable and finding a job will be easier for you than for your uncertified peers.
Another substantial benefit you get by passing 200-150 and 100-105 tests and obtaining the CCNA credential is that you become eligible for professional-level CCNP Cyber Ops certification.
Please note that all the exams mentioned in this article will retire after February 23, 2020, so do not delay your preparation.
Putting your determination to pass 200-150 exam is something you will be proud of when your career will be growing at a quick pace along with your salary. This test only costs $165 which can’t be compared to all the benefits you’ll gain from the CCNA Cyber Ops certification. Remember to visit the ExamSnap website and get helpful preparation materials.