Introducing the Redmi 9. It’s the company’s latest entry-level smartphone and it starts at RM499 only – it’s an interesting price – so here are the specs that you need to know.
The Redmi 9 comes in two different variants – it starts at RM499 and the higher-end version is RM549.
- 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen
- 1080p resolution
- Waterdrop notch
- MediaTek Helio G80 chipset
- Quadruple rear-facing cameras
- Main: 13MP f/2.2
- Ultra-wide angle: 8MP f/2.2
- Macro: 5MP f/2.4
- Depth sensor
- 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- 5,020mAh battery
- 18W fast charging support
- 10W charger included
- Available in two different configurations:
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage @ RM499
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage @ RM599
This smartphone is fairly straightforward and of course, it still has an IR blaster too – which is very useful. We have already talked about the usefulness of the IR blaster on the Redmi Note 9S – which I just can’t live without.
The Redmi 9 is available online now on both Lazada and Shopee with these prices: