Some say a robot vacuum is for those who are rich and lazy. I disagree with that, ever since we had our newborn, my wife and I are constantly occupied with the boy and obviously, we have less time to deal with household chores and work. That means every single task we can automate means more time to spend with family.
Sweeping or vacuuming the floor is one of the basic cleaning routines for our household. There are a couple of reasons, number 1 – my apartment is facing directly at the main road and dust is a common issue for us; number 2 – I’ve got 2 cats at home, that goes without saying, we need to deal with their shedding furs.
I do have two vacuum cleaners at home, one being the traditional corded unit and another battery-powered handheld vacuum cleaner. While the corded vacuum cleaner has a powerful suction capability, it is not the most convenient. That goes the other way round for the cordless one. It is convenient but the suction power is pathetic.
Check out my review of the AIRROBO P10 and see how it performs in my small apartment with 2 cats.
- Small and compact
- Dual control method – Mobile App and Remote Control
- The pre-programmed move set is more efficient than the random move set
- Strong suction power (switchable between economy, standard and turbo)
- Low noise (economy mode)
- Easy maintenance
- Affordable price ($149.99) – https://cutt.ly/5QzviaO
- No mapping and intelligent navigation functionality with the app
- Smaller robot vacuum = smaller bin
- The included cleaning tool is not that useful