CES2018 ASUS just showcased a slew of their products! It ranges from AiOs PCs, consumer laptops, ultrabooks, gaming laptops, routers, smart home assistants, routers, Chromebooks, mini PCs, and even an IoT kit. Without further ado, let’s take a look at what CES2018 ASUS has to show.
Consumer laptops & AiO PCs
- ZenBook 13 (UX331UAL): Comes with a super lightweight 985 gram chassis that is all metal, and has a battery life that can last up to 15 hours. Despite its compact design, the ZenBook 13 sports an 8th Gen Intel i7 processor with 16GB of RAM and 1TB of PCIe SSD.
- ASUS X507: Another compact and lightweight laptop, weighing only 1.68kg. Packed with Intel’s 7th Generation Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce MX110 graphics, and NanoEdge full HD display.
- Vivo AiO V272: A 27-inch multi-touch display with 100% sRGB color gamut and 178˚ wide-view technology, SonicMaster for better audio, and comes with 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics.
- Vivo AiO V222: A frameless 22-inch FHD display with 87% screen-to-body ratio, SonicMaster audio system and exclusive ASUS Splendid and Tru2Life Video technologies. It also comes with ASUS ZenAnywhere, where the Vivo AiO V222 can be accessed remotely and turned into a personal cloud storage center.
ASUS ROG Gaming Lineup
- ROG Strix SKT T1 Hero Edition comes with an Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-series graphics card and 120Hz IPS-level display with 100% sRGB color gamut.
- ROG Strix GL12 desktop comes with factory overclocked 8th Generation Intel Core processor (up to 4.8GHz hexa-core) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card.
- ROG Strix Flare RGB mechanical keyboard that touts premier performance, ergonomic comfort, and new level of customizable style with individually backlit Cherry MX RGB switches.
- ROG Aura Terminal & ROG Spotlight accessories to sync up with all other Aura Sync devices to create a stunning system effect with unified look.
- Aura SDK is expanding to allow integration by hardware and software partner into other products like AIDA64, Tobii, and Cooler Master.
- Bezel-free Kit that goes in between and on top of the bezels of two monitors, creating a seamless flow of screen footprint.
Routers, Always-On NovaGo Laptop, & ZenFone Max Plus (M1) smartphone
- ASUS showcases the Lyra Voice, a two-in-one 802.11ac mesh WiFi system with voice assistant and stereo speakers. It has integrated microphone and Amazon Alexa voice control. Doubling as a mesh WiFi system, it can extend your home’s WiFi vccoverage at the same time with its AC2200 tri-band.
- Lyra Trio is similar to the Lyra Voice – a mesh WiFi system. It has the same core functionality but without the voice assistant and speakers. IT has a 3×3 MIMO technology with dual-band WiFi.
- The ASUS RT-AX88U is a dual-band router with next-generation 802.11ax standards. Comes with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and MU-MIMO.
- ASUS NovaGo is a Gigabit LTE-capable laptop that is built to be always-on. Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile PC chipset, the Gigabit Snapdragon X26 LTE modem can deliver speeds of up to 1Gbps. It promises up to 22 hours of battery life too. The ASUS NovaGo runs on Windows 10 S.
- ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) is also showcased at CES 2018, whereby it touts its new FullView display together with a great battery life together with a low price. Full review is coming soon to Nasi Lemak Tech, by the way.
Small form factor PCs
- ASUS PB40 mini PC comes with 6x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C ports with VGA/DP/COM/HDMI support. It also houses an 8th Gen Intel Pentium Silver processor. As it is running on a Celeron processor, the PB40 is fanless.
- ASUS PN40 mini PC comes with Intel’s 8th Generation Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processors, has a small footprint of 114x114x49mm dimension and weighs only 700 grams. Perfect for HTPC.
- The ASUS Chromebox 3 is part of the Chromebox family, and now comes with an 8th Generation Intel Core processor. Comes with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, DisplayPort, and supports Google Play.
- The Tinker Board S is ASUS’s next generation of the Tinker Board for IoT purposes, and it now features 2GB of RAM with 16GB of eMMC storage.