For those who have missed out on the pre-order and roadshow promotions for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series of smartphones, then here is your chance to get the some exciting freebies too – including the new Galaxy Fit-e.
Samsung Malaysia Electronics’ new campaign, aptly named #iChanged, wants you to change to the new Samsung Galaxy S10 series of smartphones. We honestly think that the Galaxy S10 series of smartphones has something for everyone while maintaining flagship performance.
Samsung’s new #iChanged rewards users to switch to the latest Galaxy S10 series with either a choice of getting the Galaxy Buds or the new Galaxy Fit-e for free!
From 31st May until 31st July 2019, here’s how you can enjoy this promotion alongside with the terms and condition:
- Customers who trade in old devices for any Galaxy S10 model within the same transaction will be entitled to get a pair of Galaxy Buds worth RM499
- Customers who purchase any Galaxy S10 will be entitled to get a Galaxy Fit-e worth RM139
Obviously, the Galaxy S10+ (review) is still Samsung’s latest flagship with everything that you need – and more. If you are looking only for the essentials, you can get the Samsung Galaxy S10e instead. Here’s a full guide on how to choose which Galaxy S10 series you should buy.
Moreover, we also tested Samsung DeX in-depth with the Galaxy S10e, the Galaxy S10, and also the Galaxy S10+. All of them works the same – but I’m impressed that Samsung actually fitted the Galaxy S10e with the same level of performance and features at such a tiny body with an affordable price to match.
As many of us have seen memes and creative wallpapers that revolve around the selfie camera cutout, Samsung has also release some exclusive wallpapers with Disney and Pixar that takes a spin on that cutout.
With a promotion to get either the Galaxy Fit-e or the Galaxy Buds, this is a fantastic time to change to the Galaxy S10 series of smartphones. Click here to learn more.
UPDATE: Samsung is having a registration of interest (ROI) survey for users to let users try out the Galaxy S10 series of smartphone
It’s quite interesting to see Samsung do such a thing. From 14th to 21st June 2019, you can register your interest on the Galaxy S10 series and get to try it out first before making the purchase.
The mechanics are as such:
- Customer can register their interest by filling up form at https://cdm-form.mysamsungcamp
- From 22 – 27 June, the selected customer will receive calls from customer service as confirmation. The customer is required to proceed to The Gardens, Samsung Experience Store within 28th June- 7th July 2019.
- To try out Galaxy S10+, the customer is required to make the full payment of RM 3,699 as deposit for Samsung Galaxy S10+ in 128GB and perform Smart Switch on the spot.
- The trial duration is 21 days. Customer can keep the Samsung Galaxy S10+ if they decide to purchase. In the case which the customer decided NOT to purchase the Galaxy S10+ (128GB), he must return the unit by 28 July 2019. Full refund of the deposit will be made to customers who return the Galaxy S10+ in good condition.
- Deposit for Samsung Galaxy S10+ (128GB) will not be refunded if customer returns after 28 July 2019 (29 July onwards)
- By participating in the Campaign, Customer will be entitled to promotions as per below on first-come-first-served basis subject to the following conditions:
|Model||After 21 Days||Free Item #1||Free Item #2||Worth|
|Galaxy S10+||Customer purchase Samsung Galaxy S10+ (128GB)||Samsung Galaxy Buds*||Samsung Galaxy Fit-e*||RM 638|
|Customer return Samsung Galaxy S10+ (128GB) together with all the accessories and the box in good condition within 21 days trial duration.||Samsung Galaxy Fit-e*||N/A||RM 139|
|Note: Free gift(s) mentioned above can be collected within the period between 28 July – 4 Aug 2019.|
Of course, this is not the first time we’ve seen such a campaign. There are other smartphone brands who did the same as well – but it surely is interesting to see that Samsung is proceeding with such a campaign for their flagship Galaxy S10 series of smartphones. I guess they really are confident that their software experience is top notch.
For more information about this #iChanged campaign, click here.