- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Design
- Page 3: Connectivity & Ports
- Page 4: Display
- Page 5: Camera
- Page 6: Software - Android 8.1.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Page 7: Performance & Gaming
- Page 8: Battery & Charger
- Page 9: Wrapping up the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (2018) review
Did I just see that right? A tablet review? They’re still in the market these days? Apparently yes – even if tablets the demand has slowed down over the years. Samsung is not stopping – and hence we have the Galaxy Tab A 10.5 with us here today.
Without further ado, let’s take a deep dive and look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 to see what it has to offer. We only have the tablet itself. Hence, we can’t do the unboxing – but fret not, we can talk about the specs instead.
- 10.5-inch TFT display with 16:10 aspect ratio; 1920×1200 pixels in resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- 8x Cortex-A53 @ 1.8GHz
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage
- 7,300mAh battery
- Android 8.1.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5
The Galaxy Tab A 10.5 is considered to be an entry-ish level tablet with its list of specs. Just like any other Galaxy Tab A tablets, it is somewhat targeted towards parents who want to watch videos, listen to music, and let their kids have fun with the tablet.
Why do we say that? Well, let’s take a look at the full in-depth review here.